Watch this tutorial to learn how to remove clicks, pops, and common noises from your audio tracks in Adobe Audition.
- In Audition, select the section of audio you want to fix.
- Go to Window > Diagnostics to open the Diagnostics window. Select Effect > Declicker and adjust Threshold and Complexity, or choose one of the Presets.
- Click Scan and Repair All. Repeat this stage as necessary to improve the audio.
- Change the Preset option to adjust level of Declick.
- Go to Effects > Noise Reduction / Restoration > Click/Pop Eliminator and use Presets, or create your own settings.