Typically, content such as articles are required to have the same look and feel across all authors and even apps. Making scripts, css and fonts available to all is therefore essential. This operation sends such shared resources to Mobile On-Demand which can then be consumed as needed.
Shared Resources uses ContentSync to collect all the different resources. See Mobile with ContentSync for more details.
- Select Apps from the side rail.
- Choose your Mobile On-Demand app from the catalog.
- Click the ellipsis (...) from the Manage Articles tile (or Banners/Collections)
- Select Upload Shared Resources from the action bar.
- Confirm the action in the dialog.
- Your app's shared resources (css, js, fonts, designs, etc) will now be uploaded to Mobile On-Demand.