This page keeps a list of known issues from Adobe Experience Manager 6.5 that was released in April 2019.
Contact support if you need more information about the known issues.
- Search: Search does not result any returns if the search string contains leading space(s) (OAK-4786)
- Folder Metadata Schema: After adding a choice button, the ID and Value field are not rendered as expected and the delete functionality does not work. (CQ-4261144)
- When renaming an asset, it is not possible to use a whitespace in the asset name. (CQ-4266403)
- When AEM Forms is installed on Linux oprating system, Digital Signature with Hardware Security Module do not work. (CQ-4266721)
- (AEM Forms on WebSphere only) The Forms Workflow > Task Search option does not return any result if you search for an Administrator with Username as the search criteria. (CQ-4266457)
- AEM Forms fails to convert .tif and .tiff files with JPEG compression to PDF Documents. (CQ-4265972)
- The AEM Forms Assets Scanner and Letter to Interactive Communication Migration options do not work on the AEM Forms Migration page. (CQ-4266572)
- (JBoss 7 only) When you upgrade from a previous version to AEM 6.5 Forms and the previous version had processes (.lca) that created and used a copy of the default submit or default render process, HTML5 Forms using such processes (.lca) fails to perform the required actions. (CQ-4243928)
- In an adaptive from, when a form data model service is invoked from the rule editor to dynamically update values of the image choice component, values of the image choice component are not updated. (CQ-4254754)
- AEM Forms Designer installer requires the 32-bit version of Visual C++ redistributable runtime package 2012 and Visual C++ redistributable runtime packages 2013. Ensure that the aforementioned redistributable runtime packages are installed before starting the installation. (CQ-4265668)
- When an adaptive form is configured to dynamically update values of a component and the publish instance that hosts the form is accessed through the dispatcher, the functionality to dynamically update values of a fields stop working. To resolve the issue, on the publish instance, open CRXDE, navigate to /libs/fd/af/runtime/clientlibs/guideChartReducer, and create the property listed in below.
- Name: allowProxy
- Type: Boolean
- Value: true
- Protected: False
- Mandatory: False
- Multiple: False
- Auto Created: Flase
The property enables the client libraries under the runtime folder to access proxies. (CQ-4268679)