You can define the required properties for a page. These can vary depending on the nature of the page. For example some pages might be connected to a live copy while others are not and the live copy information will be available as appropriate.
Here you can add, or remove tags from the page by updating the list in the selection box:
- After selecting a tag is it listed below the selection box. You can remove a tag from this list using the x.
- A completely new tag can be entered by typing the name in an empty selection box.
The new tag will actually be created when you hit enter. The new tag will then be shown in a box, with a small star on the right indicating that it is a new tag.
- With the drop-down functionality you can select from existing tags.
- An x appears when you mouse-over a tag entry in the selection box; this can be used to remove that tag for this page.
Allows you to enter a vanity URL for this page. That allows you to have a shorter and more expressive URL.
For example, if the Vanity URL is set to welcome to the page identified by the path /v1.0/startpage for the website http://example.com, then http://example.com/welcome would be the vanity URL of http://example.com/content/v1.0/startpage
- must be unique so you should take care that the value is not already used by another page.
- do not support regex patterns.
- Provide links to pages that provide site-wide functionality, such as Signup Page, Offline Page, amongst others.
Page Properties define the various properties of the page, such as titles, when they appear on the website and others.