For the latest system requirements, visit http://www.adobe.com/go/indesign_systemreqs.
For a list of the latest system requirements for other Creative Cloud products, see http://www.adobe.com/products/creativecloud/tech-specs.html#requirements.
Creative Cloud trials are "try and buy", allowing you to evaluate individual products or editions and then convert the installed trial to a full version. You can convert from a trial to a full version at any time by signing up for a subscription. If you purchase a subscription, make sure that you are online and have logged in with an Adobe ID to start using your full version.
- [macOS only] InDesign crashes when you use the Eyedropper tool in a table.
- InDesign crashes on launch in some specific scenarios of preference migration and insufficient permissions.
- InDesign crashes when you embed, relink, or work with linked assets with ICC Profile column enabled in the Links panel.
- InDesign crashes while copying and pasting a text frame having an anchored object to other Creative Cloud applications, such as Photoshop or Illustrator.
- InDesign crashes while performing Save/Save As operation on a document located on a network drive in some specific configurations.
- Form fields from InDesign do not pass Accessibility Checker in exported PDF.
- High resolution linked graphics get pixelated when you export a document as Print PDF, if the Check Links Before Opening Document option is disabled in the Preferences.
- The value for fullname property of afterExport event is missing in scripting.
- app.userAdobeId does not return proper value in scripting.
- Unable to import specific formats of EPS file type.
For general Adobe community, visit https://community.adobe.com.
To find help on topics related to downloading, installing, and getting started with your software, visit http://community.adobe.com/t5/get-started/bd-p/get-started?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=all.
For product Help plus community-based instruction, inspiration, and support, visit http://www.adobe.com/go/learn_InDesign_support_en.