For the latest system requirements, visit http://www.adobe.com/go/indesign_systemreqs.
For a list of the latest system requirements for other Creative Cloud products, see http://www.adobe.com/products/creativecloud/tech-specs.html#requirements.
Creative Cloud trials are "try and buy", allowing you to evaluate individual products or editions and then convert the installed trial to a full version. You can convert from a trial to a full version at any time by signing up for a subscription. If you purchase a subscription, make sure that you are online and have logged in with an Adobe ID to start using your full version.
Visit http://www.adobe.com/go/customer_support for late-breaking information and known issues for all Creative Cloud applications.
- InDesign crashes if a user inserts an inline button (button, checkbox, radio button) using a script.
- InDesign crashes if the Display Performance is set to High Quality with two open documents containing placed .indd files and the user closes one of the documents.
- InDesign crashes if a user copies a table containing a populated graphic cell (with an imported image). This occurs if the user performs a direct copy. However, the crash does not occur if the user copies and pastes the table to and from the clipboard.
- InDesign crashes if, during Check Spelling, a user replaces all instances of a word (Change All) with a suggested correction.
- InDesign crashes if a user enters private unicode values in a text frame.
- InDesign crashes if, during the create package process, a user encounters a font license agreement warning and the user cancels the package creation.
- InDesign crashes with the "Prevent selection of Locked objects" option unchecked, if a user creates an object style with "Fit Content to Frame" option selected and then selects a frame and applies the style to the frame.
- Copying (using the Alt+drag key combination) a large number of objects on a document takes a lot of time.
- InDesign performance degrades if a user writes to a document that contain shading and is currently zoomed out to about 5%.
- Drawing performance issues are experienced if a document containing placed PDFs is rendered on High Quality Display.
- InDesign experience rendering issues if EPS files with Type42 font (Truetype font - language level 3) are linked or embedded in a document.
- When using Webdings/Wingdings fonts along with Unicode Malayalm font, the characters represented by Webdings/Wingdings fonts are incorrectly placed in the document.
- Objects on master page do not update their swatch appearance if a user changes the swatch values
- The Smart Guides functionality does not correctly set the dimensions of objects.
- Greeking is applied to a part of text only while the text font size is the same in the complete paragraph. Also, greeking is appearing with red color.
- In some documents published using Publish Online, some artifacts such as white and grey lines would appear around images in published output.
- Many images are missing in documents published using Publish Online, if the documents contain certain special characters in image names.
For general Adobe Forums, visit http://www.adobe.com/go/forums.
To find help on topics related to downloading, installing, and getting started with your software, visit http://community.adobe.com/t5/get-started/bd-p/get-started?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=all.
For product Help plus community-based instruction, inspiration, and support, visit http://www.adobe.com/go/learn_InDesign_support_en.