As you launch Photoshop Camera on your iOS or Android device, you can view the home screen of the app, or the viewfinder. From the home screen, you can explore the lens library, access app settings, flip the camera, take a photo, select a lens effect, and browse through your photo gallery saved in PsC Studio and Camera Roll. Also, more Photoshop Camera lenses are coming to you in future releases!
- On your iOS or Android device, tap the Photoshop Camera app logo () icon to launch the app. On launching Photoshop Camera for the first time, you see an introduction video followed by an in-app tutorial before you are led to the sign-in screen.
- Sign in with your Adobe ID, Facebook, or Google account.
- Once you've signed in to the app, you can capture photos, apply lens effects, explore lens library, and easily share to social channels.
- Lens Library: Tap to open the Lens Library and explore available lenses.
- Options: Tap to find options —
Aspect Ratio, Flash, and Settings.
- Camera Flip: Tap to use the front camera for self-portraits or selfies. Tap to reverse and use the back camera as the app starts with selfie view, by default.
- Photo Preview: Photo preview brings you to the All Photos gallery where you can find photos in your PsC Studio, on your device's Camera Roll, and an option to import Lightroom photos. By default, Photo Preview opens in PsC Studio view.
- Shutter: Find the perfect angle and tap the Shutter button to take a photo.
- Lenses: Tap to see the list of the downloaded lenses. It opens up your lens carousel. Swipe left and right to skim through various lenses.
With Photoshop Camera, you can apply lens effects in the following screens —
- Viewfinder: As you open Photoshop Camera on your iOS or Android device, you enter the viewfinder screen. In this screen, you can choose to capture stunning moments right away while applying lenses in real-time before you take a photo. Tap Photo Preview to find your photo in the PsC Studio.
- Refine: Tap the Photo Preview icon to import photos from your device's Camera Roll (iOS) or Albums (Android), or PsC Studio, or Lightroom, and apply a lens effects in the Refine screen.
Helpful tips appear in-app while using the app for the first time.