- Advanced actions are not upgraded properly:
- Conditional actions get converted to standard actions in upgraded project
- Operands in advanced actions appear blank in upgraded project
- Autoshape buttons fill and stroke are not retained during upgrade
Back up existing projects created using older versions of Captivate before opening them with Captivate 9.
- Effects are not played fully in SWF files, when the effect duration is less than the default effect duration.
- Result slide does not show up for a captivate project with more than 45 random question slides.
- Tab Order dialog box throws Error #2046 on Mac OS X 10.10.5.
- Distortion issues (objects with in-built states appearing to jump) that occur when responsive projects containing objects with in-built states are opened
This hot fix works only with Adobe Captivate 220.127.116.11.
To check the version number of your Adobe Captivate product, go to Help-> About Adobe Captivate.
Replace the older files in your Captivate installation directory with the new files extracted from the .dmg file.
The Captivate Mac installation directory is:
/Applications/Adobe Captivate 9/
Replace only the files mentioned in the list above. Do not replace the entire folders.
After you have applied the hot fix, you can choose to reset your Mac security settings back to the original settings.
INSTALLER FAILED TO INITIATE
While launching the hotfix, you may encounter the error message:
"Installer failed to initialize. This could be due to a missing file. Please download Adobe Support Advisor to detect the problem."
To fix this issue, follow the troubleshooting steps in the document.
If you see a HTML5: Uncaught ReferenceError: cp is not defined error, check the forum thread here.