How to configure initial page content under a template node
Последнее обновление May 21, 2021 09:07:25 AM GMT
How do I configure initial page content that will be copied every time an author creates a page of a specific template type in the CQ5 site admin tool?
- Create a page
- Configure all components on the page as you would like them to look when an author creates a page of that type
- Go to
http://<hostname>:<port>/crxand log into crx.default workspace as a user with access to modify
- Open the crx explorer app
- Browse to the newly created page's node
- Copy the page's jcr:content node under the template configuration
- Now when a new page of that template type is created, then all the content under jcr:content will be copied to the new page (this occurs before the author even opens the page for editing).