On occasions, Adobe ClientCare asks you to provide a Workspace Request ID, for example, to troubleshoot Workspace performance issues or errors. This article describes, how to retrieve the Request ID for a Workspace project.
- Log in to Adobe Analytics.
- Click Workspace to see a list of all your Workspace Projects.
- Open the Developer Tools of your browser and select Network tab.
- Open your Workspace project.
- Scroll through your Network log until you find a sequence of ranked?locale=en_US entries. Note, the locale value is different depending or your user interfaces language settings.
- Select the second of the ranked?locale=en_US entries.
- In the Request Header, find the x-request-client-type and x-request-id and provide both values to ClientCare.