AEM Customization Best Practices
- SAML Handler in AEM will only be activated when it receives the IDP response at <AEM_HOST>/saml_login(Assuming path variable is set to "/")
- saml_login is the servlet that processes the IDP response and creates users Or provides details about the failure.
- So, make sure IDP is making the POST call to:
- <AEM_HOST>/saml_login when the path field is set to "/"
- <AEM_HOST>/content/abc/saml_login when the path field is set to "/content/abc"
- If this is still an issue, check the detailed article at  for further troubleshooting
Custom bundles are not starting after the upgrade
Check if the custom code was compiled with the latest version of uber-jar. More details at 
Custom components not working after the upgrade
- Make sure you are using the latest coral resource types.
- Check sample article at  for more details
- If this is still an issue, please try to reproduce the issue on a plain AEM instance and share the component package with AEM support for further investigation
Custom Overlay's are not working as expected after the upgrade