You can now remove proxies from your clips. Just right-click on master clips and choose Proxy > Detach Proxies and it returns the master clip to the state it was in before any proxy was created or attached.
The actual proxy media file on disk is not deleted or modified.
For more information, see Detach proxies.
If you are working in a production, or if you have multiple projects open, you can now close all other projects except for the one you are working on.
You can do this by:
- Click File > Close All Other Projects
- Select one or more projects in the Production panel, right-click and choose Close All Other Projects.
- In the Project panel menu, choose Close All Other Projects.
- H264/HEVC playback improvements when using Premiere Pro on Windows running Intel processors
- You can also export ProRes 4444 XQ in QuickTime and MXF on macOS. This feature is already supported on Windows.