Learn how to remove elements from a video clip using Content-Aware Fill.
What you'll need
Mask out the pixels to remove
- Preview the video clip. Then stop playback, and position the current-time indicator to the start of the video clip.
- With the Pen tool, draw a mask around the object to be removed, and set the mask to None.
- Track the movement of the object using the mask tracker, and then set the mask to Subtract.
- Choose Window > Content-Aware Fill to open the Content-Aware Fill panel.
- Set Fill Method to Object, and set Range to Work Area.
- Click the Generate Fill Layer button to generate the fill.
- Deselect all layers, and press the Spacebar to play back the results.