Captivate Prime application sends email notifications to multiple roles of users based on events.
As an administrator, you can customize email templates by adding or modifying content and sending notifications to users for various events triggered by learners, managers, and authors.
Administrators can also choose not to send email notifications for certain events.
To modify the contents of this email template, click the body of the email. Now make the changes to the template. You can modify the text, and you can also use one of these variables in your email. The changes made to the body section can only be applied to this email template. However, if you make changes to the signature of this email, it can be applied globally to all the templates.
Hover your mouse over each icon to view the names.
You can reset the body of the message to the default content by clicking the link Revert to Original above the template.
Customize your email banner from the Email Banner option. Change the color of the banner by selecting Banner Background.
You can use a custom image as banner by selecting the Custom Image option. Click Save after making the changes.
The custom image size has to be 1240x200px and support .jpg, .jpeg and .png.
To customize the email domain and email id from which your learners receive notifications, contact the Captivate Prime support and provide the details of the domain you would like to add, and your new email id.
Your request would be processed and an email with confirmation link would be sent to you on the new email address which you specify. Click the verification link provided in the email to confirm and complete the verification process.
As an Administrator, you can select users who can receive emails from Captivate Prime and who cannot.
You can perform this by using the Do Not Disturb option under the Settings tab. Users can be added to this list using their name, email id, or unique user id.
Search for a user to add to the list.
From the Blocked Emails drop-down list for each user to select the types of email to block for them.
The following are the available options:
- Direct email to learner:This option restricts or allows emails sent to the learner.
- Escalation emails to Learner's Manager: This option restricts or allows emails sent to the Learner's Manager.
- About direct reports: This option restricts or allows incoming escalation emails sent to the users about their direct reports.
- About skip level reports: This option restricts or allows incoming escalation emails sent to the users about their second level reports.
If you want to delete a user from the list, you can use the delete option available individually for each user in the user tab.
You can add users to DND list using CSVs. Include True/False/Blank values for each of the following
- Block direct emails
- Block user escalations
- Block incoming direct escalations
- Block incoming skip escalations
Enter true in the value field to block users from receiving emails for that selected option. If false is entered as the value, blocked users are unblocked. No changes to previous selections are done if the column is left blank.
- As an Administrator, log in to your Captivate Prime account.
- On the left panel, click Email Templates and select the e-mail template that you want to modify.
- To customize each template, click the text in the body of the template. You can insert variables in the text by clicking the appropriate icons as shown in the snapshot. Mouse over each icon to view the names and apply it to the template.
- After making changes to the template, click Save.