In AEM6.4, a product level fix would be included. In older versions, follow the steps below:
- Perform the upgrade of CQ5.x to AEM6 or migration of the content (including /etc/workflow/instances).
- Install the attached package fix-sched-activation.zip to the AEM6.2 instance.
- Log into AEM as admin user.
- Go to this page /apps/tools/components/fixScheduledWorkflows/run.html.
- Click start - the tool terminates the old scheduled activations and resubmit them so the scheduled jobs would work.
- Output would be similar to the sample output below.
If you performed an in-place upgrade, follow these additional steps:
- Go to http://aem-host:port/crx/explorer/index.jsp
- Log in as an admin.
- Open Content Explorer.
- Browse to /var/eventing/timed-jobs.
- Right click the timed-jobs node.
- Select Delete Recursively.
- Disable Preliminary Scan.
- Run the deletion.