The Live Copy Overview enables you to:
- View/manage inheritance across a site:
- View the blueprint tree and corresponding live copy structure, together with their inheritance status
- Change the inheritance status; for example, suspend, resume
- View blueprint and live copy properties
- Perform rollout actions
You can open the Live Copy Overview from the:
Open the References panel and select Live Copies.
You can also open References first and then select the blueprint.
- Open the blueprint page for editing.
- Perform a rollout to push changes from the source to the livecopy.
- Open the live copy page for editing.
- Relationship Status
- View information about the status and inheritance.
- Synchronize a live copy to pull changes from the source to the livecopy.
- Reset a live copy page to remove all inheritance cancellations and return the page to the same state as the source page.
- Temporarily deactivates the live relationship between a live copy and its blueprint page.
- Resume allows you to reinstate a suspended relationship.
- Permanently removes the live relationship between a live copy and its blueprint page.
This tab provides detailed information about the status of the relationship between the blueprint and live copy: