- Bundle Version Checker - Compare the versions of OSGi bundles installed across AEM versions or across environments.
- OSGi Component Diff - Compare the OSGi components across AEM environments.
- OSGi Configuration Diff - Compare the OSGi configurations across AEM environments.
- Content Package Compare - Compare content packages installed across AEM environments.
- Activity Log Analyzer - Validate the node additions and deletions that are done during package installations.
- Node Diff - Check nodes across environments using crxde query service.
- Package Validator - Validate OSGi, ACL and Overlays during package installation.
- SAML Handler in AEM will only be activated when it receives the IDP response at <AEM_HOST>/saml_login(Assuming path variable is set to "/")
- saml_login is the servlet that processes the IDP response and creates users Or provides details about the failure.
- So, make sure IDP is making the POST call to:
- <AEM_HOST>/saml_login when the path field is set to "/"
- <AEM_HOST>/content/abc/saml_login when the path field is set to "/content/abc"
- If this is still an issue, check the detailed article at  for further troubleshooting
Check if the custom code was compiled with the latest version of uber-jar. More details at 
- Make sure you are using the latest coral resource types.
- Check sample article at  for more details
- If this is still an issue, please try to reproduce the issue on a plain AEM instance and share the component package with AEM support for further investigation
- Check if the node that was overlayed has moved to a different location OR updated. If that is the case, you need to recreate the overlay by using the new location.
- Before upgrading, follow the steps in this article to ensure that the overlays are upgraded properly to the target version.