For the latest system requirements, visit http://www.adobe.com/go/incopy_systemreqs.
For a list of the latest system requirements for other Creative Cloud products, see http://www.adobe.com/products/creativecloud/tech-specs.html#requirements.
Creative Cloud trials are "try and buy", allowing you to evaluate individual products or editions and then convert the installed trial to a full version. You can convert from a trial to a full version at any time by signing up for a subscription. If you purchase a subscription, you are required to be online and to log in with an Adobe ID to start using your full version.
Some Adobe Product installers install fonts into a default system font directory. If the installer finds older versions of these fonts in the default system font directory, it will uninstall the older versions, and save them to a new directory. Learn more at http://www.adobe.com/products/type/creative-cloud-fonts.html.
To find out how to install additional fonts, visit the installation page http://www.adobe.com/go/learn_fontinstall_en.
Please refer to Adobe Support http://www.adobe.com/go/customer_support for late-breaking information and known issues for all Creative Cloud applications.
- InCopy crashes on opening an icma file that was made from a document having the Web or Digital Publishing intent. (#3555519)
- Windows: InCopy crashes on clicking the Print icon on the tool bar. (#3559135)
InDesign and InCopy
- Mac: InDesign crashes when you click any widget in any CSXS extension panel when another panel is in inline editing mode. (#3554318)
- Special characters such as ‘?’ or ‘=’ used in hyperlinks are converted to invalid characters and this results in broken links in the exported PDF. (#3554342)
- In a two columns text frame, if you select text with the mouse in a footnote placed in the left column text, the text disappears. (#3554333)
- Font search results are not correct when the ‘Show Favorite Fonts Only’ option is selected. (#3554337)
- If the ‘Show Favorite Fonts Only’ option is selected in the Font menu, InDesign crashes on closing a document with document fonts. (#3554334)
- InDesign crashes on selecting the text tool if there are specific fonts present in the system. (#3567444)
- InDesign crashes on selecting a row or column with drop shadow applied on it. (#3577944)
- Fonts having illegal Postscript characters in their names are crashing the application. (#3585880)
- There is a no easy way to identify whether the launched version of InDesign CC on Windows is 64-bit or 32-bit. (#3554339)
- A wrong cursor is displayed when using text drag-and-drop and creating a new frame. (#3574244)
- A Flash player object is not loading in ScriptUI. (#3590770)
- Windows: a user is unable to type text in a macro text field in the Text Macros Panel. (#3580114)
For general Adobe Forums, visit http://www.adobe.com/go/forums.
To find help on topics related to downloading, installing, and getting started with your software, visit http://community.adobe.com/t5/get-started/bd-p/get-started?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=all.
For product help plus community-based instruction, inspiration, and support, visit http://www.adobe.com/go/learn_InDesign_support_en.
For assistance with product information, sales, registration, and other issues, visit http://www.adobe.com/go/customer_support.
To contact customer care, visit http://www.adobe.com/go/intlsupport/.