InDesign CC 2015.4 (11.4.0) Release Notes
For the latest system requirements, visit http://www.adobe.com/go/indesign_systemreqs.
For a list of the latest system requirements for other Creative Cloud products, see http://www.adobe.com/products/creativecloud/tech-specs.html#requirements.
Creative Cloud trials are "try and buy", allowing you to evaluate individual products or editions and then convert the installed trial to a full version. You can convert from a trial to a full version at any time by signing up for a subscription. If you purchase a subscription, make sure that you are online and have logged in with an Adobe ID to start using your full version.
What's new in this release
For a list of new features delivered in InDesign 2015.4, see Adobe InDesign CC 2015.4 Release | June 2016.
Key issues resolved
- InDesign crashes while changing the document setup of a document that has locked objects, to Facing Pages.
- InDesign crashes while replacing Conditional text with Tagged text through the Find/Change dialog.
- InDesign crashes when you launch the Touch workspace, in some scenarios.
- InDesign crashes while creating an article, if the Article panel is collapsed.
- Anchored objects in a text frame disappear when transparency effect is applied to the text.
- Text with Japanese attributes like TCY is lost while exporting to EPUB (Fixed Layout).
- The name of a document printed from InDesign in PDF Passthrough mode appears as "Unknown" in the print out/printer queue.
- Objects in a master page that are based on another master page, change position if the page numbering is modified.
- Upload fails while publishing a document with assets greater than 600 MB.
- The form field behaves unpredictably if the field name has a dot character in it.
- InDesign Help does not open in Kerberos proxy environment.
- HTML content is not preserved while importing snippets or IDML.
- The Links panel displays an incorrect color profile (Document RGB) after placing a PNG with embedded Adobe RGB (1998) ICC profile.
- Incorrect spacing at the top of the Object Layer Options dialog.
- Invalid markup is generated in exported EPUB, if there is a multi-level TOC with second level paragraph style as the first entry.
- [Middle-East & North-Africa only (MENA)] The Character panel does not open completely on default launch.
- While saving, the default name of a document created from a template, changes to the name of the template instead of Untitled.
- In Pages panel, the icon denoting the applied Master page is inconsistently spaced for left and right pages of the spread..
- The default name and location of a data-merged document, while saving, is incorrect.
- Inability to perform any action in the Animation panel if the focus is inside the text box.
- Workspace does not change from Start to Essentials on creating a new document.
- InDesign launches in trial mode if installed from a package built using serialized license.
- [Enterprise only] You need to sign into Adobe Stock again when launched from File > Search Adobe Stock.
- [Mac only] Some dropdowns look excessively wide on Mac retina display.
- [Mac only] Text in Edit boxes is not centered vertically.
For general Adobe community, visit https://community.adobe.com.
To find help on topics related to downloading, installing, and getting started with your software, visit http://community.adobe.com/t5/get-started/bd-p/get-started?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=all.
For product Help plus community-based instruction, inspiration, and support, visit http://www.adobe.com/go/learn_InDesign_support_en.