Configure the extension package for the SuccessFactors account with SAP CP account following the steps from this link.
As a result, a new subaccount is created. The subaccount name needs to be sent out to the provider for entitlement:
Once the provider entitled the new subaccount, the solution is available for subscription.
- From the solutions option available in the cockpit, select the solution and press the Subscribe button:
- The software components status needs to be OK; in case once component is not OK, please check with the support contact:
Once subscribed, the application URL can be found by clicking on the JAVA application adobesign from the SAP CP subaccount subscriptions:
In order to add a new field in the Recruiter screen (Job Application screen) to store the signed offer letter, follow these steps:
1. Access Provisioning and download the Requisition and Application template
2. Add new field definition in application template in the order you want to have it appear on the form
3. Add field permission based on implementation method (single stage/multi stage) Example Single Stage in Application template.
Source file from Provisioning (example): Error! Not a valid link.
2. Import the updated language pack to Provisioning
- File that needs to be uploaded to provisioning:
NOffer Letter Saved
Save Offer Letter
1. Modify the "Candidate Profile Template" XML by adding the following lines:
- Field definition:
<field-definition sensitive="false" anonymize="false" custom="true" required="false" type="text" id="cust_offerLetter">
<field-label mime-type="text-plain"><![CDATA[Documents ]]></field-label>
<field-label lang="en_GB" mime-type="text-plain"><![CDATA[Offer Letter]]></field-label>
<field-label lang="en_US" mime-type="text-plain"><![CDATA[Offer Letter]]></field-label>
<field-description><![CDATA[Offer Letter ]]></field-description>
<field-description lang="en_GB"><![CDATA[Offer Letter]]></field-description>
<field-description lang="en_US"><![CDATA[Offer Letter]]></field-description>
- Field permissions
2. Configure the reportable custom field:
- Navigate to Provisioning -> Configure Reportable Custom Fields
- Enter the custom fields defined in the XML file
- Click Save Extended Field Mapping
- Click Synchronize Existing Data
- If you have added or changed custom Candidate reporting fields, this option updates any reportable data.
In order to adjust the Offer Letter template:
1. Log in to SAP SuccessFactor as Admin
2. Navigate to: Home > Admin Center > Recruiting > Manage Offer Letter Templates
3. Choose the relevant offer letter template and click on Edit. On the top of the template, add a new image by clicking on the relevant toolbar button:
The URL to the image is: https://adobesigns0017649863trial.hanatrial.ondemand.com/AdobeSign/Images/Recruiting - Offer Letter.png
(Please make sure to keep the image width and height as displayed above)
Once subscribed, the tile for Recruiting (for Admin login) is automatically available in the homepage:
Once subscribed, the tile for Recruiting (for Admin login) is automatically available in the SFSF and can be included in the Home Page from the ‘Manage Home Page’ administration. Move the new tile from the Not Used section to the Default section (or to the desired custom section):
In order to add a new status “Offer Accepted” in Job Application process, please go to Provisioning Applicant Status Configuration > Edit Base and Add New Status of Type “In Progress” (Please make sure to use the exact status name “Offer Accepted”):
The New status will be then available to add to any of the status set available for the instance. Next step is to go to Provisioning > Applicant Status Configuration > Add New:
The newly created Status set will be populated with the system statuses and you can add further statuses from the base to the pipeline.
In order to use the status in your recruiting process, navigate in SuccessFactors to “Edit Applicant Status Configuration” and Edit the Status Set marked as “Default”:
Click “Add New” and select from the PickList the “Offer Accepted” status and setup all the needed options: