Sometimes it's necessary to sign a document yourself and send it. The Only I Sign process is designed just for this use. You can enter any information needed and apply signatures and initials, then send it off to whomever you'd like.
- On the Dashboard tab, click Only I Sign.
- Enter the email address of the individual you want to send the document to.
- Drag-and-drop, attach, or choose a document to send.
- Check the Preview, position signatures or add form fields option.
- Click Next.
- Drag-and-drop necessary fields onto the document.
- Click Sign, then Send.
- Fill in the fields and apply your signature.
- Click Click to Sign.
Tips from Support
Adobe Sign always requires that you send your signed document to someone else (meaning another email address). That email address doesn't have to be a real email address, and you could contrive something bogus to satisfy the need. Like firstname.lastname@example.org.