Scan anything with your device camera: Go from paper to e-signed in record time.
- Scan multiple pages and reorder them
- Attach, send, and sign scanned PDFs
- Enhance scan with boundary detection, perspective correction, and text sharpness
- Available on iPhone 5s+, iPad 3+, iPad Mini 2+, and iOS 9+
Track e-signing progress at-a-glance with the new mobile widget.
Check agreement status and initiate signing workflows directly from mobile notifications, without opening the Adobe Sign app.
The December, 2016 release provides a new Reading Mode in which the visible page text reflows to fit the current view. For example, as you zoom in and out, line breaks move to fit text on the page in the same way that an HTML page reflows as you resize your browser. To enable reading mode, simply tap when a document is open.
Note that some content cannot be reflowed. Images and other complex content may experience the following issues:
- Some pages are treated as images and can’t be zoomed in.
- When a page or document is too complex for reflow, a dialog appears saying so.
- Tables without borders are usually not recognized as tables and don’t reflow well.
- Math formulas and certain types of exactly formatted text will sometimes be erroneously reflowed.
- Secured documents may not be able to be reflowed.
The October, 2016 release provides a streamlined way to view an agreement’s history, send reminders, and initiate host signing without having to drill down into a document view. From any document list, swipe left from the right side of the screen to display the quick access menu. For example:
- Choose a document list such as Waiting for Others.
- Swipe left from the right side of the screen.
- Tap History, Reminder, or Host Sign.
The menu items are context sensitive, and some items don’t appear on the menu if they are not relevant to that document or document list.