Administrators can enable/disable L3 feedback provision for appropriate courses based on organizational requirements. If a course requires L3 feedback from the manager, then the Manager receives a notification when the learner completes that type of course.
- Click Notifications on the left pane.
- Click Pending Tasks tab.
- Click the notifications in the page under Provide feedback category and provide L3 feedback.
You can only nominate your team members to courses. Only administrators can assign courses in bulk to learners and import a set of learners.
In the left pane of the application, click Notifications.
- A detailed list of notifications appear.
- In pending tasks tab, choose a course for which you would like to assign your team members and click Nominate.
Course nomination dialog appears with available number of seats for the course.
- Click Nominate in the dialog.
- Select the checkbox against each of your team members for nomination and click Done.
A popup appears at the top of the application as confirmation.
You can create reports for your team members to view the list of skills assigned and achieved by each one of them. ClickReports on the left pane and click Sample Reports tab to view a Skills vs Managers sample report.
For more information, refer to Reports feature in the Captivate Prime Help.
You can add new reports by selecting Reports and then clicking Add at the upper right corner of the page.
Modify / Resize reports
To modify a report, click drop-down arrow on the upper right corner of a report and then click Edit. Make the changes in the report and click Save.
To cancel the changes, you can click Reset.
To resize the report, click Resize and choose one of the two options: 1×1 is small, and 1×2 is large.
For more information, refer to Reports feature.
You can view following types of reports:
- Competencies assigned and achieved
- Course enrolled and completed
- Effectiveness for courses
- Learning programs enrolled and completed
- Learning time spent per course
- Learning time spent per quarter
- Certification reports
You can view all these reports with a date range.
When you are using Captivate Prime for the first time, you have three options:
- Log in with Adobe ID and password. If you do not have an Adobe ID, you can create one by clicking the log in with Adobe ID link and following the instructions.
- If you have not yet created account in Adobe Captivate Prime, create your account by clicking Create Account on the log in screen.