User-restricted pages display in navigation. For example, you have a restricted section is your intranet/Internet. User A is denied all access rights from the page P1 and user B is allowed read and write access rights to page P1.
You have a navigation component:
- User B requests page P2, which is on the same level as page P1. Navigation lists page P1.
- User A requests P2. Navigation lists page P1, although the user was denied.
Do one of the following:
- Do not cache any HTML.
- Do not cache HTML if a page is in a specific part of the tree.
- Use a Server Side include.
- Use an Ajax request to include the piece that is "dynamic."