User-restricted pages display in navigation
Posledná aktualizácia dňa May 21, 2021 01:32:42 PM GMT | Platí tiež pre Communiqué 3, Communiqué 4
User-restricted pages display in navigation. For example, you have a restricted section is your intranet/Internet. User A is denied all access rights from the page P1 and user B is allowed read and write access rights to page P1.
You have a navigation component:
- User B requests page P2, which is on the same level as page P1. Navigation lists page P1.
- User A requests P2. Navigation lists page P1, although the user was denied.
Do one of the following:
- Do not cache any HTML.
- Do not cache HTML if a page is in a specific part of the tree.
- Use a Server Side include.
- Use an Ajax request to include the piece that is "dynamic."
This behavior is expected. In this case, the first request that user B made, cached the page. Because the navigation component is part of the page, it is delivered directly from cache without recalculating for the second user.
Prihláste sa do svojho účtu
Rýchle odkazyZobraziť všetky vaše plány Spravujte svoje plány