If you have a question to ask or an idea to share, come and participate in Adobe Fresco Community. We would love to hear from you and see your creations.
Learn how to add your own fonts in Fresco on the iPad and Fresco on the iPhone, and make them available for use across all Creative Cloud apps.
While you can access thousands of fonts directly from the app, you can also bring your own fonts in Fresco on the iPad and Fresco on the iPhone. The font is added to your Creative Cloud library and is then available across Creative Cloud apps.
To add your own font, perform the steps given below:
1. Select the text, and do the following:
2. In the Fonts list, under Your fonts section, tap the '+' icon and then tap Add more.
3. Browse through your font files saved on your iPad or iPhone. After you select the fonts you want to add, tap Done.
A dialog appears to indicate that the font files you selected are ready for upload. Select the check box to confirm that you have all necessary rights and licenses to allow upload, storage, and access of these fonts for your own use in Creative Cloud.
4. Tap Add to start uploading the font files.
5. After the fonts are validated and uploaded, you can view them in Fresco's font list and Creative Cloud font library. Your fonts are now available for use in other Adobe Creative Cloud apps on desktop and mobile.
When you add a font from the Creative Cloud desktop app, you can manage the fonts through Fonts > Manage fonts option available in the sidebar. However, manage fonts feature is not yet available in the Creative Cloud mobile app.
To view the fonts that you added recently, do one of the following: