Čo budete potrebovať
Change margins and column guides
When you create a new file, you can specify the margins and columns in the New Document dialog box. You can also change margins and columns in an existing file.
- Open the Pages panel (Window > Pages) and select the thumbnails for the pages you wish to change.
- Choose Layout > Margins and Columns.
- Enter values for Top, Bottom, Left, and Right Margins, as well as the number of columns and the gutter (the space between columns).
Use margins and column guides to position content
- Choose View > Grids & Guides, and make sure Snap to Guides is checked. When this is checked, objects that you draw, move, or resize within 4 pixels of a guide will “snap” to the guides.
- Move your text frames and images near the margins and column guides and they will snap to the guides.