You can now easily share your edited videos directly to TikTok – in addition to Facebook, YouTube, Instagram and Behance.
For more information, see Share your video on TikTok.
Premiere Rush now provides keyboard shortcut support when you use Premiere Rush on iOS devices. You can now use your Bluetooth keyboard with Premiere Rush to use our keyboard shortcuts while editing on your iPhone or iPad.
For a complete list of keyboard shortcuts, see Keyboard shortcuts.
You can now do slow-motion, fast-motion, and re-time video and audio clips right within Premiere Rush – allowing you to highlight impactful moments in your video and enhance your storytelling.
For information on:
- Supported Android devices, see System requirements
- How to download, install, and manage Premiere Rush subscriptions, see Manage Adobe Premiere Rush subscriptions on Android
- How to use Premiere Rush on Android, see Create and share videos using Adobe Premiere Rush on Android.
Premiere Rush on iOS now provides a more compact experience on mobile, allowing you to scroll through your presets and editing controls in a horizontal manner, eliminating the need for large, vertically scrolling lists of parameters that cover the timeline. These UI enhancements allow for better visibility across the interface, allowing you to:
- Easily refine clips while also scrolling the timeline
- Have clear visibility into what’s selected in the timeline when making refinements
For more information, see Create and share videos using Adobe Premiere Rush on iOS.
Premiere Rush is now available in Spanish and Korean languages. For information on all languages supported by Premiere Rush, see System requirements.
New professionally designed Motion Graphics templates are available in the Title panel under More Titles, right within the Premiere Rush application. Change the color, size, font, and more.
For more information on using Motion Graphics templates in Premiere Rush, see Create titles using Motion Graphics templates.