You can integrate Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) with the Smart Content Service using Adobe I/O. Use this configuration to access the Smart Content Service from within AEM.
The article details out the following key tasks that are required to configure the Smart Content Service. At the back end, the AEM server authenticates your service credentials with the Adobe IO gateway before forwarding your request to the Smart Content Service.
- Create a Smart Content Service configuration in AEM to generate a public key. Obtain public certificate for OAuth integration.
- Create an integration in Adobe I/O and upload the generated public key.
- Configure your AEM instance using the API key and other credentials from Adobe I/O.
- Optionally, enable auto-tagging on asset upload.
Before you can use the Smart Content Service, ensure the following to create an integration on Adobe I/O:
- An Adobe ID account that has administrator privileges for the organization.
- The Smart Content Service service is enabled for your organization.
To use Smart Content Service APIs, create an integration in Adobe I/O to generate API Key, Technical Account Id, Organization Id, and Client Secret.
To configure the integration, use the values of Technical Account ID, Organization Id, Client Secret, Authorization Server, and API key fields from the Adobe I/O integration. Creating a Smart Tags cloud configuration allows authentication of API requests from the AEM instance.