Adobe® Presenter 8 helps you communicate more effectively with engaging videos and interactive presentations created in Microsoft® PowerPoint®. Minimize the time, effort, and cost of producing and editing videos by doing it yourself at your desktop without specialized equipment or training. Add quizzes and out-of-the-box assets, deliver content to the web, video sharing sites, desktops, and mobile devices, including iPads*, and track using integration with LMSs.
Convert PowerPoint 2010 slides, including objects, animations, and multimedia, into rich, interactive video presentations using an improved conversion library.
Generate robust software simulations within PowerPoint using Adobe Captivate. Create multiple learning modes in a single recording session, including procedure demos, simulations for practicing steps, and assessments.
Minimize the time, effort, and cost associated with producing videos by doing it yourself right at your desktop without specialized equipment or training. Simultaneously capture slide presentations, webcam video, and audio to create engaging video presentations with just a few clicks.
Speed up post-production with an intuitive interface that makes video editing a cinch. Dynamically mix your slide presentation and webcam video. Edit your video with crop, trim, pan, and zoom, and automatically adjust the brightness and sharpness. Enhance audio quality by reducing background noise.
Focus viewers’ attention on specific content by highlighting it while recording. Make annotations by simply moving your pointing device. Work with attractive themes, add text overlays to introduce topics or speakers, and select from a range of introductory and concluding clips. Include your logo for project-wide branding.
Reach a wider audience by publishing video-based content created with Adobe Presenter to YouTube and other video sharing sites.
Insert aesthetically designed interactive elements to your content with just a click. Simply select from a wide range of stunning out-of-the-box interactions like Process Cycle, Glossary, Accordion, Pyramid, Animated Rollover, and more, customize the content and appearance, and you’re done.
Tell your story more effectively using human characters. Select from a wide range of out-of-the-box actors making various gestures to give your content a more personal touch. Set actors against relevant backgrounds to make your scenarios look more realistic.
Spend less time and effort to liven up your training content. Choose from attractive, professionally designed themes that blend backgrounds, styles, fonts, and layouts. Apply them across projects to maintain a consistent look and feel. You can also customize the templates to suit your requirements.
Create eye-catching quizzes using new quiz templates and an attractive set of components. Easily add quiz questions to presentations to test understanding and retention.
Deliver your videos on iPad* using the mobile app for Adobe Presenter. Export scoring data from the app to AICC-compliant LMSs. You can also get a white-labelled app from Adobe and brand it for your organization.
- Intel® Core™2 Duo or AMD Phenom® II processor (Intel® CoreTM i3 or faster recommended)
- 2GB of RAM (4GB or more recommended)
- 1GB of available hard-disk space for installation; 5GB space required during usage
- 1024x768 display (1280x720 display with OpenGL 2.1–compatible dedicated graphics card highly recommended)
- Internet Explorer 8, Firefox 3.x, or Safari 4
- Adobe Reader® 9 software and above for viewing PDF files created with Adobe Presenter
- Windows Media Player
- Adobe Flash® Player 9 software for viewing multimedia content
- Microsoft® PowerPoint 2007 or 2010 (32-bit) for Adobe Presenter 32-bit installations; Microsoft® PowerPoint 2010 (64-bit) for Adobe Presenter 64-bit installations
- Microsoft® XML Library 4.0
- QuickTime software required for multimedia features
|Adobe Presenter Installer
||Microsoft PowerPoint Version | Installer
Windows 32-bit and 64-bit setups:
|Microsoft® PowerPoint 2007 or 2010 | 32-bit|
|64-bit||Windows 64-bit setups:
a. Microsoft® Windows® Vista® Home Premium, Business, Ultimate, or Enterprise (latest service packs)
b. Windows® 7 SP1
|Microsoft® PowerPoint 2010 | 64-bit|
- Internet Explorer 8 or 9
- Firefox 3.x or later
- Safari 4 or later
- Adobe Reader 9 or later for viewing the PDF created using Adobe Presenter 8.
Before you install Adobe Presenter, close all of your Adobe applications, PowerPoint and any web browser windows.
- Do one of the following:
- If Adobe Presenter is already installed, uninstall it from Windows Add/Remove program.
- Insert the DVD in your drive, and follow the on-screen instructions. (If the installer does not launch automatically, double-click the set-up.exe installer at the root level of your disk to start the installation process.)
- On the Serial number screen, enter the serial key.
Important: When you install Adobe Presenter 8, only a subset of the assets (characters, scenes, and branding video themes) are installed automatically. You can download the complete set of these assets, from this website.
- Before you uninstall Adobe Presenter, close PowerPoint and any web browser windows.
- In Windows, open the Windows Control Panel and double-click Add or Remove Programs.
- Before uninstalling you may want to deactivate Adobe Presenter by choosing Help > Deactivate and follow the on-screen instructions. You may run up to two activated copies of the software at any one time.
- To reinstall Adobe Presenter at any point in time, you need access to the original installer (CD, DVD, or the installer files downloaded from the Adobe website).
Click here for known issues and limitations in Presenter 8