Import FBX files into Aero
Learn how to import Filmbox files into Adobe Aero.
FBX (Filmbox) is a file format (.fbx) that is widely used to export 3D static and animated content.
- Export the .fbx file and save it in a place accessible from your mobile device (Creative Cloud or files).
- In Adobe Aero, tap on the plus (+) button in the Edit mode.
- Navigate to the file and tap on it.
- The file is brought into Aero. Then, choose Tap to Place option.
- The file is loaded in the scene.
A few things to keep in mind
The FBX model must specify materials with texture names that are the same as the texture included with the model.
Textures can either be a part of the FBX file, or placed inside a zip folder with the FBX file. If Aero finds both, the ones inside the FBX are used.
Aero does not support certain texture formats. For example, Targa. To know more about the supported file formats, see Supported file formats.
Aero only supports ASCII characters for names of nodes, materials, and textures.
We've helped with some tips to import FBX files into Aero. Once the files are imported, you can try to place digital assets and edit scene.