Adobe and Adobe Campaign is committed to providing you with the best experience and value through our software solution(s). The organization is committed to ensuring that you have access to the most current versions of related technology that our solutions leverage to perform its tasks.
Adobe Campaign Classic, specifically, uses a range of technology to deliver value. This combination of technologies requires you to upgrade your Campaign Classic instance(s) on a regular basis, to ensure the most up-to-date versions are being used to deliver superior security, stability, and performance.
Campaign Classic Gold Standard upgrade is available to customers using Adobe Managed Services only.
If your account has been identified as needing to upgrade one or more of the technologies related to Campaign Classic, as well as updating the current build and/or version, you will be notified directly in Control Panel.
This will ensure that your account is secure from vulnerabilities, as well as leveraging updated performance technology.
This upgrade will also position your account for easier, regular upgrades going forward that will require less manual work and intervention.
The Adobe team will lead and guide your organization through this journey.
We have organized a team of dedicated Customer Care Reps, Product Managers, Engineers and TechOps Specialists, and Product Consultants to assist and ensure the experience is smooth.
We are committed to making sure you have the relevant project and contact information.
- A combination of technologies used to power Adobe Campaign Classic work together to deliver value.
- All your instances must be updated to ensure security.
- Security needs constant focus and proactive maintenance.
- Security risks are omnipresent & cannot be ignored.
- Every upgrade for Campaign Classic improves security.
- Most of your issues are actually resolved with upgrades and can be avoided.
- Regular upgrades help reduce faced challenges and increase efficiency by eliminating these challenges.
- Customer Care volume will be reduced, allowing for speedier resolutions and more attention to your issues that are not related to upgrades.
- Over time, the Adobe Campaign team identifies ways to improve the stability and performance of the product, as well as fix known issues.
- Upgrading brings your instance up-to-date with these improvements and eliminates common challenges seen by organizations that are experiencing rapid growth and/or complexity within their Campaign Classic instances.
- Improvements across the technology stack powering Campaign Classic will be felt across both marketing and IT teams of your organization.
- Effort and complexity of upgrading your Campaign classic instance increases with the distance between 2 versions (v5 --> v7).
- The longer your organization waits, the more complex the upgrade (and the more vulnerabilities you are exposed to).
- Regular updates will reduce downtime to upgrade and reduce the risk of regression.
New features, capabilities and tools are released frequently to Adobe Campaign Classic.
- New Data Connectors
- GDPR Compliance Tools
- Admin Tools like Workflow Heatmap
Review Release Notes here.