Page analytics data is displayed in List View of the Sites console. When the pages are displayed in list format, the following columns are available by default:
- Page Views
- Unique Visitors
- Time on Page
Each column shows a value for the current reporting period, and also indicates whether the value has increased or decreased since the previous reporting period. The data that you see is updated every 12 hours.
To change the update period, configure the import interval.
Select the reporting period for which Analytics data appears on the Sites console:
- Last 30 Days Data
- Last 90 Days Data
- This Year's Data
Members of the analytics-administrators user group can configure the Sites console to enable authors to see extra Analytics columns.
When a tree of pages contains children that are associated with different Adobe Analytics cloud configurations, you cannot configure available data columns for the pages.
Open Content Insight from the Sites console to further investigate page effectiveness.
This will be shown if the Activity Map has been configured for your website.
Data for the Activity Map is taken from Adobe Analytics.
After selecting the Activity Map mode, you will be requested to enter your Adobe Analytics credentials.
The Analytics floating toolbar is shown; here you can:
- change the toolbar format using the double arrows (>>)
- Toggle Page Details (eye icon)
- Configure the Activity Map Settings ( cog icon)
- Select the analytics to show (various drop-down selectors)
- Quit the Activity Map, and close the toolbar (x)
You can select the analytical data to be shown, and how it should be displayed, using the various criteria:
- event type
- user group
- Bubbles/Gradient/Gainers & Losers/Off
- period to be shown
- Report Suite
- Page Name
- Label Overlays with
- Label Font Size
- Gradient Color
- Bubble Color
- Color Gradient Based On
- Gradient Transparency
- Display (type and number of links)
- Hide overlays for links that received no hits
- Display Top (Gainers or Losers
- Exclude bottom %
- Auto Update (data and period)