Audio track level combines with clip level
Changes made to the audio track level combine with audio clip level adjustments, resulting in a final mix.
Track level adjustments are independent of clips
Audio track level adjustments are separate from clips, so you can move, replace, and re-time clips without impacting track-based adjustments.
View track keyframes
- To view track volume keyframes, click the Show Keyframes menu in the track header and choose Track Keyframes > Volume.
Add track keyframes
Track-based keyframes are not limited to clip boundaries.
- Add track-based keyframes in the same way that you would add clip-based keyframes, with the selection tool or the Pen tool.
Audio clips cannot be edited while viewing track keyframes
To edit audio clips, switch to viewing clip keyframes.
- To view clip keyframes, click the Show Keyframes menu in the track header and choose Clip Keyframes.
Adjust overall track level
Track volume adjustments change the overall track level.
If keyframes are added, track volume follows the level set by the keyframes.
To add the track volume control to audio track headers:
- Click the Timeline Display Settings menu and choose Customize Audio Header.
- Drag the Track Volume control onto a track header.
Add track keyframes with the Audio Track Mixer
Automation applied with the Audio Track mixer results in track-based keyframes rather than clip-based keyframes.
Media: Maxim Jago
Presenter: Maxim Jago