This release is a hotfix patch for Acrobat DC and Acrobat Reader DC that addresses important regressions introduced in the May 2016 release.
|Acrobat DC Continuous||Patch||AcrobatDCUpd1501620041.msp||189 MB||All||DC May 2016 update|
|Acrobat DC Classic||Patch||Acrobat2015Upd1500630173.msp||130 MB||All||DC May 2016 update
|Acrobat Reader DC Continuous||Patch||AcroRdrDCUpd1501620041.msp||66 MB||All||DC May 2016 update
|Acrobat Reader DC MUI Continuous||Patch||AcroRdrDCUpd1501620041_MUI.msp||36 MB||All||DC May 2016 update
|Acrobat Reader DC MUI Classic||Patch||AcroRdr2015Upd1500630173_MUI.msp||34 MB||All||DC May 2016 update
|Acrobat DC Continuous
||Patch||AcrobatDCUpd1501620041.dmg||323 MB||All||DC May 2016 update
|Acrobat DC Classic||Patch||Acrobat2015Upd1500630173.dmg||252 MB||All||DC May 2016 update
|Acrobat Reader DC Continuous||Patch||AcroRdrDCUpd1501620041_MUI.dmg||91 MB||All||DC May 2016 update
|Acrobat Reader DC Classic||Patch||AcroRdr2015Upd1500630173_MUI.dmg||90 MB||All||DC May 2016 update
- 4152231, 4153178: [Mac OS] The Print dialog box does not come up after clicking on print in the pdf file.
- 4152117: Dump.txt (used for debugging purpose) file is created on enabling editing in the release build.
- 4146731: Added Reply to a comment that already have replies is lost while navigating in the comment list.
- 4147440, 4147639: Performing pinch zoom after keeping the Output Preview dialog open leads to rendering issue.
- 4147437, 4147638: Clicking the Total Area Coverage check box in the Output Preview dialog doesn't update the canvas.
Send & Track
- 4146719: [Windows] While creating Personalized Invitations in Send & Track, a user can't use Space and Enter keystrokes.
- 4152874: Printing "All PDF files in this Portfolio" gives an error - "There is not enough free memory to complete this action".
First Time Experience
- 4148188: [SMS Card] Flag icons are appearing as distorted on HiDPI machines.
For a list of current issues, see Known issues | Acrobat DC, Reader DC.
Go to the Release Notes Home for information about the following:
- How to update
- Update order
- Definition of release types
- System requirements
- Language Support
- Product end-of-life schedule