Export compositions for Instagram using Media Encoder with an H.264 preset.
What you'll need
What you learned: Create a video file for Instagram
Send the composition to Media Encoder for output
- Select the composition for output.
- Choose Composition > Add to Adobe Media Encoder Queue. (Allow Media Encoder time to launch if it is closed.)
Set the Media Encoder settings
- Set the Format drop-down menu in the Queue panel to H.264.
- Set the Preset drop-down menu to Match Source – High bitrate.
- Click Match Source – High bitrate (blue text) to open the Export Settings panel.
- In the Video tab, scroll down to Bitrate Settings, and change Target Bitrate [Mbps] to 3.5. Click OK.
- Click the blue text in the Output File column to name and specify where to save the file.
- Save the file to cloud storage so that you can access the file for uploading through Instagram on your portable device.