This segment will show students how to create lightning in photoshop, and how to import bitmaps, and photoshop files into Animate, and place them into a symbol with one click.
What you'll need
- How to Import Bitmaps or Layered PSD Files.
- Bitmaps can be imported into a Movieclip.
- Create Lightning with Photoshop.
- Creative Cloud Libraries aid in an efficient workflow.
- Color Effects can be used on Symbols.
- Color Effects can be animated.
- Color Effects can be limited with HTML5.
- Instances can be Broken Apart from the library by pressing Command + B (Mac), Ctrl+B (Win).
- F5 can be used to Insert Frames.