This segment will show how to import audio, how to loop audio for our water, and how to create event audio to complete our lightning effect.
What you'll need
- How to import audio to the library or the stage.
- Event sounds load at the frame they are placed on and played in full.
- Streaming sounds do not work with HTML5.
- You can import .asnd, .wav, .aif, and .mp3 audio file formats.
- Audio can be placed on its own layer.
- Folders can be used to organize sound layers.
- Folders can also be used in the library to organize assets.