Adobe will stop hosting existing sites on Business Catalyst on June 18th, 2019. Adobe encourages customers to download their data and migrate to other systems well before June 18th, 2019. For detailed how-to information and assistance, see the Business Catalyst FAQ.
You can add breadcrumbs to your page to help visitors navigate the content. For more information, see Breadcrumbs In Web Design: Examples And Best Practices by Jacob Gube on Smashing Magazine.
- Define the page hierarchy of your site by selecting Site Settings > Site Map and then dragging pages in the tree structure.
- Open a template in editing mode by selecting Site Manager > Page templates and clicking the template in the list.
- Place the cursor in the content editor where you want the breadcrumbs to appear in the template.
- In the Modules tab of the Toolbox found on the right of the editor, select Site Modules > Pages, and then click Breadcrumbs.
- If you want to change the symbol used as a separator of the breadcrumbs, click Customize and adjust the property.
- Click Insert, then click Save & Publish or Save Draft.