The project workflows available out of the box include the following:
- Project Approval Workflow - This workflow allows you to assign content to a user, review, then approve.
- Request Launch - A workflow the requests a launch.
- Request Landing Page - This workflow requests a landing page.
- Request Email - Workflow for requesting an email.
- Product Photo Shoot and Product Photo Shoot (Commerce) - Maps assets with products
- DAM Create and Translate Copy and DAM Create Language Copy - Creates translated binaries, metadata, and tags for assets and folders.
|Simple Project||Media Project||Product Photo Shoot Project||Translation Project|
|Product Photo Shoot||x||x|
|Product Photo Shoot (Commerce)||x|
|Request Landing Page||x|
|DAM Create Language Copy*||x|
|DAM Create and Translate Language Copy*||x|
* These workflows are not started from the Workflow tile in Projects. See Creating Language Copies for Assets.
The steps for starting and completing workflows are the same no matter which workflow you choose. Only the steps change.
You start a workflow directly in Projects (except for DAM Create Language Copy or DAM Create and Translate Language Copy). Information on any outstanding tasks in a project are listed in the Tasks tile. Notifications for tasks that need to be completed appear next to the user icon.
This workflow lets you request a manuscript from a user and then approve it. To start the request copy workflow:
The Product Photo Shoot workflows (both commerce and without commerce) are covered in detail in Creative Project.
In the Project Approval workflow, you assign content to a user, review, and then approve the content.
The Create Language Copy and the Create and Translate Language Copy workflows are covered in detail in Creating Language Copies for Assets.