CDN Invalidation Template | Scene7
Last updated on May 16, 2021 04:37:12 AM GMT
What is the CDN Invalidation Template for? How do I use it or set it up?
General viewer caching information
You can find documentation on this feature under "CDN Invalidation Template" http://help.adobe.com/en_US/scene7/using/WSCCBA9D3A-06A3-4f29-AF6B-36CBB2A655F1.html.
The best practice use of the invalidation template is below:
- Log in to Scene7 Publishing System (SPS).
- Choose Setup > Application Setup.
- Look for the text field labeled CDN Invalidation Template.
- Enter the following URLs. Replace the presets below with the ones that are in use in your site (product detail, thumbnail, search results, and so on.
- Now select a few images, and choose File > Invalidate CDN.
- You see a list of URLs generated from the template you created and the images you selected. It uses the server URL listed under "Published Server Name" under the Application General Settings.
- You can also make any edits in that window, if necessary.
- Click Continue.
- You see a dialog box that indicates that request was submitted. Click OK.