- Are any of the following fonts present in the font folders on your computer:
- Courier Condensed Bold.ttf
If yes, follow the resolution mentioned here.
Do one of the following:
- Disable the font through the macOS Font Book and restart Illustrator.
- Remove the font from your computer and then restart Illustrator.
To know how to remove or disable fonts in Font Book on macOS, see Apple's support documentation.
- Ensure you have the latest Wacom driver installed on your computer. To get the latest Wacom driver, click here.
- If the issue persists with the latest Wacom driver, uninstall Wacom from your computer, including Wacom touch driver and Pen Tablet driver.
To know how to uninstall Wacom driver on macOS for a Pen Tablet, Pen Display, or Pen Computer, see Wacom's support documentation.
See also: Troubleshoot Illustrator issues when using a Wacom device.
If the crash still persists, see the Fix Illustrator crash and recover your documents article to learn about the common Illustrator crash issues and their possible resolutions.
Come and join Adobe Illustrator Community to learn more about Illustrator troubleshooting tips and hacks from our expert users. You can also provide your guidance to others who are looking for help. We look forward to seeing you there!