All the issues mentioned in this article have been fixed in the 13.0.1 release of InDesign CC. Update InDesign CC on your system to resolve these issues. For more information on updating the Creative Cloud apps, see Update Creative Cloud apps. To view the complete list of key issues resolved in 13.0.1 release, see the release notes.
- [macOS only] When you use the Eyedropper tool in a table.
- When you embed, relink, or work with linked assets with ICC Profile column enabled in the Links panel.
- When you copy and paste text frame to other Creative Cloud applications, such as Photoshop or Illustrator.
- When you place or move frames and images in some specific scenarios.
- [Windows only] When you launch InDesign CC, you get the following error message stating that you do not have sufficient permissions.