Feature summary | Photoshop on the iPad (February 2021 release)
Learn about the new features available in Photoshop on the iPad February 2021 release (version 2.1).
Invite others to edit
With the Invite to edit option in Photoshop on the iPad, you can now easily share and edit your cloud documents with other users.
Follow these quick steps to seamlessly collaborate on your cloud documents:
- Open a cloud document in Photoshop on the iPad and tap the Invite to edit () icon in the top right corner of the app.
- In the Invite to edit dialog that opens, add people to collaborate by typing in their email ids. Additionally, you can also add a message.
- Tap the Invite to edit button to send the invitation.
- Once you send the invitation, you can see the names of collaborators displayed under the Members section in the Invite to edit dialog. To leave the share when you no longer need access to a file, hover the cursor over your own name and tap Leave. To remove another collaborator, hover the cursor over the name and tap Remove.
When you open the received email invitation, you are taken to Creative Cloud web where you can see a preview of the shared cloud document. You can now choose to open the shared cloud document in Photoshop on the iPad and start editing.
To easily find your shared cloud documents from within Photoshop on the iPad, do the following:
- In the home screen, tap the Your work tab from the left navigation panel.
- Under Your work, tap Shared with you to view all of your shared cloud documents.
- Tap and select a document to open it and begin editing.