Multiuser Adobe Sign accounts have the option to have groups. This option allows the account (or group) admin to set certain settings or timezones for each group. The settings affect users in these groups, creating a unique experience for different departments or teams.
Adding users to groups is a simple process and lets you move them according to your requirements.
- As account or group admin, go to the Account page.
- Click Groups.
- Click the Name of the group.
- Click Group Settings.
- Click Users in Group.
- To create a user, click the plus sign in the upper-right corner of the dialog box, and then click Create a user.
- To assign users to the group, click the people icon in the upper-right corner.
- Either enter information for the user (Create a user), or select boxes for users to add (Assign users to this Group).
- Click either Save (Create a user) or click Assign (Assign users to this Group).
When assigning existing users, the window refreshes to show the Active users in the account that are not currently in the group.
- Single click a user and the Select link appears at the top of the list
- Click Select, or double click the user to nominate them to be moved to the group
If the user that you want to assign doesn't appear in the list, click the Options menu in the far upper-right corner (the three stacked lines). Then, select Show All Users.