When you try to license a trial installation of Acrobat Pro, you receive the following message:
“This serial number supports <XX> language. Please launch Acrobat in <XX>..."
Serial numbers have a primary language associated with them. The serial number you are using doesn't match the language of the application. The primary language of the serial number is noted in the error.
- Choose Control Panel > Programs > Programs And Features.
- In the list of programs, select Adobe Acrobat XI Pro, and then click Uninstall or Remove.
- Follow the onscreen instructions.
- Reinstall Acrobat Pro and use the serial number you purchased.
- During installation, choose the primary language of the serial number as the language to install.
The Primary language is the non-English language of the serial number. All Acrobat serial numbers support US English by default. For US English serial numbers, English is the primary language and the only language supported.