Having trouble installing Adobe Flash Player? Identify your issue and try the corresponding solution.
2. Are you being asked to close the browser?
On Safari (Mac OS), the installer closes the browser to proceed with the installation.
Follow these instructions.
4. Did the installer start installing?
You don’t know where the Flash Player installer has been downloaded.
The Flash Player installer should prompt you to begin installation after the download is complete. If it doesn’t, you can start the installer directly from your Downloads folder.
- After downloading Flash Player, close all open browsers.
- Locate the install flash player file. Unless you have specified otherwise, the file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Double-click the installer file to begin the Flash Player installation.
Choose Window > Downloads or press Option+Command+L. Control-click the downloaded file and choose Show In Finder.