What do you need help with?
What is an Adobe ID? Why do I need an Adobe ID?
Use your Adobe ID (typically your email address) and password to sign in to your Adobe account.
You need an Adobe account to:
- Activate CS6 software.
- Download products, services, and apps from the Creative Cloud.
- Download trials.
- Register for events and register products.
- Use Adobe Connect, Adobe Revel, and other subscription-based products.
- View your order history and the status of your orders.
We'll keep it safe
Your Adobe ID and information associated with it, such as your personal data, are safe. Adobe doesn't sell or divulge your information.
How do I get an Adobe ID?
I forgot my Adobe ID or don't know if I have one
I forgot my password
What if I have multiple Adobe IDs?
Contact us if you have multiple Adobe IDs and passwords and want to consolidate them.
You need only one Adobe account. For example, if you used your Adobe ID and password to download a trial, you don't need another one to activate a product. It's best to have one Adobe ID and password so you don't have to remember which one you used for which purpose.
How do I change my Adobe ID information?
Go to your My Adobe page and make your changes.
- To get on a mailing list or be removed from it, click My Preferences.
- To change your password and other personal data, use the links under My Information.
Note: You can't change your country setting. If you have moved to a new country, or selected an incorrect country, you need to create an Adobe ID for the correct country.
Troubleshoot other issues
- Retype your Adobe ID and password, making sure that the Caps Lock and Num Lock keys are off.
- Allow cookies on your browser, and clear your browser's cookies and cache. See your browser documentation for instructions.
- If your network uses a proxy server to make clients anonymous, try disabling it before signing in. Or, type www.adobe.com directly into the address bar before you sign in.
- Try signing in on a different browser.
Either you have more than one Adobe ID, or you have mistyped your password. For assistance on resetting your password, contact us.
You can’t sign in while traveling in embargoed countries: Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, and Syria.
You already created an Adobe ID account that uses that email address as the Adobe ID. If you can’t remember the password, go to the Sign In page and click Trouble Signing In.
If you have more than one Adobe ID, perhaps you are using the password for another Adobe ID. If you forgot your password, go to the Sign In page and click Trouble Signing In to reset it.