OS and browser requirements for subscription services
In addition to the above system requirements and language availability for Acrobat XI Standard desktop software, the subscription edition* has the following system requirements for the included Acrobat.com and Adobe PDF Pack online services.
- Microsoft Windows 8 using Internet Explorer 10 or later, Firefox, or Chrome
- Microsoft Windows 7 using Internet Explorer 8 or later, Firefox, or Chrome
- Microsoft Windows Vista using Internet Explorer 8 or 9, Firefox, or Chrome
- Microsoft Windows XP using Internet Explorer 8, Firefox, or Chrome
- Mac OS X v10.6 or later using Safari 5.1 or later, Firefox, or Chrome (Note: For included online services only; Acrobat XI Standard software is not supported on Mac OS)
- iOS 5 or later using Safari (limited access and functionality) or the Adobe Reader mobile app†
* Individual Acrobat Standard subscriptions are available for purchase through the Adobe Store only in Canada, France, Germany, Japan, Mexico, the United Kingdom, and the United States. Acrobat Standard subscriptions purchased through the Adobe Value Incentive Plan (VIP) are available in all countries where Acrobat is sold except China.
† Download the Adobe Reader mobile app to get access to free or paid subscriptions to the Acrobat.com, ExportPDF, and PDF Pack online services on Android and iOS devices.