Both Acrobat 2017 and Acrobat DC are compatible with the new macOS High Sierra (10.13). Below are a few known issues. Adobe is trying to fix these issues in a future release.
- No checkbox to mark fill color as Transparent in the properties of eligible annotations. [ADC-4223579]
- While participating in the WebDAV based shared review, keychain password pops up 3 times even if we enter a password and click "Always Allow". [ADC-4226584]
- Cannot select or change color for "Border color" and/or "Fill color" from form field properties. [ADC-4225994]
- A transparent progress bar is coming while converting file through Create PDF app; it works fine from the native app. [ADC-4229336]
- [11.x Specific] Attach to email does not work when Outlook is default email reader on Mac High Sierra. [ADC-4229279]