Last updated on Oct 01, 2021 02:15:40 PM GMT
Quickly replace placeholder assets with updated assets. New assets will keep the same placement and behavior settings as the original asset.
How it works
- Select a single asset or multi-select several assets.
- Select Replace asset action from the Toolbar or use the ⌘ R keyboard on the desktop.
- Locate the desired asset from the file directory.
- The new asset will load in the scene at the location of the original asset.
- Replace asset works for single assets, not for grouped assets.
- Aero will adjust behavior settings for newly replaced assets as needed. For example, when a new animated asset has a different animation than the original, the Play animation action will be cleared so that the new animation track can be applied to the behavior sequence.